A webhook allows your application to receive real-time HTTP notifications for events. Currently, this functionality is available for the following events:
- A video indexing task has finished indexing and is ready to be searched.
- A video indexing task has failed.
Use Webhooks to receive notifications
To receive event notifications for events in your application, use the steps in this section:
- Create an HTTP endpoint in your application. The platform sends notifications to your endpoint as POST requests with a JSON payload. For details about the schema, see the Notification schema section.
- Register your webhook. Once you've created an HTTP endpoint in your application, you must go to the Dashboard page and register your webhook in the Settings > Webhooks section. For instructions, see the Register a webhook section.
- Handle requests. Ensure that your application meets all the requirements for processing notifications.
Updated about 2 months ago